Brandon Leigh (FD), Alex Kanellis (CEO) PZ Cussons with Lord Mayor & Consort at Midland Hotel15th anniversary press launch.
Feelgood is a registered charity and in sponsoring us, your company will become a vital component in the creation of Feelgood’s award winning work. Our work is conceived in Manchester and shown on the national and international stage. We are committed to making theatre that makes a difference to participants, audience and the local community and in supporting us your grant will be used with great care in the creation of a world class product.
We are delighted that The Midland Hotel again sponsored and hosted our Press and Media Launch in 2009 where our sponsors joined celebrities and actors for a champagne reception and award ceremony.
We are grateful to a host of individuals, companies and organisations who share Feelgood’s vision. These include:
The Stagedoor Foundation
The Oglesby Foundation
The University of Manchester
Mr Jim Quick of Quicks of Old Trafford
Stockport Fire Extinguishers
Royal Exchange Theatre
Business in the Arts: NW
Benefits to your company
As a result of your valuable support we are always happy to work with you to tailor hospitality that meets your corporate objectives. Some of a range of benefits that you would recieve are listed below:
* Your logo and a link to your website on the Feelgood site.
* A co-ordinated marketing strategy tailored to meet your targets.
* Sponsor credits on all Feelgood Event posters, publicity, print and press releases.
* Complimentary and discounted staff tickets to Feelgood’s production and workshops.
* A dedicated liaison person.
* Invitations to launch and publicity events.
* Opportunity for on-site workshops for your staff and their families.
* Co-ordinated work with your PR and publicity departments to maximise exposure from media stories.
As a registered charity the benefit we receive from your sponsorship can be maximised by Gift Aiding your donation to enable us to reclaim the tax back.
Examples of Corporate Publicity Events
* Champagne cocktails at The Midland Hotel with patrons Sue Nicholls (Audrey in Coronation Street), Julia Haworth (Claire in Coronation Street), actors David Fleeshman, Sue Jenkins and the full cast of Blue Remembered Hills and A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
* Tea with Dracula by the clock tower on top of Manchester Town Hall.
* Picnic in the forest with Robin Hood and his men.
* Dinner in Churchill’s Bunker and the Cabinet War Rooms, London.
* Champagne on board a second world war bomber.
* A Civic Reception at the Town Hall hosted by the Lord Mayor in honour of the company’s outstanding work for over a decade.
* An actor for a day! The CEO of a large corporation joined King Arthur and became a member of the cast for a day.
If you would like further information please